KNEH believes in protecting the privacy of its donors and the confidentiality of their information. Donor records, both hard copy and electronic, and other donor information are highly confidential and protected by internal policy. KNEH never shares donor information or mailing list information with anyone.
Donor Bill of Rights
To assure that our donors can have full confidence in KNEH Catholic Radio, we declare that our donors have the following rights:
- To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.